Teens Art-Making Workshop at Montclair Art Museum in Montclair
Tuesday, September 28, 2021 – 5:00PM to 8:00PM
LGBTQIA+ teens and allies are invited to join us at the Montclair Art Museum (3 South Mountain Avenue) to create your own flags, designed to reflect your identities and the wishes you would like to spread out into the universe. This event is inspired by the MAM exhibition By Our Own Hand: Frontline Art in Collaboration with Donna Bassin and by Tibetan prayer flags. The evening will include a visit to see the site-specific installation and refreshments.
To help us prepare for this event and procure supplies, please RSVP below.
Please note MAM’s new COVID-19 guidelines, and check for updates here.
• All visitors age 12 and older must be vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours of attendance.
• Proof of vaccination may include a CDC Vaccination Card (or photo) or a digital immunization app, such as Docket or Excelsior Pass.
• Face masks that fully cover the nose and mouth are required for all visitors age 2 and older, regardless of vaccination status and must be worn for the duration of your visit.
• If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, please do not visit the Museum or attend a class or program.
• Please follow the instructions of Visitor Services and other Museum staff.