Date(s) - 03/30/2021
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Categories LGBT New Jersey events
Online Event: Virtual Learning Session: Self-Advocacy in Healthcare for the LGBTQ+ Community
March 30, 2021 – 5:00PM to 6:00PM
Become An Empowered Patient
- Join Us To Learn More About:
- What healthcare issues impact the LGBTQ + community?
- What is the importance of self-advocacy in healthcare look like?
- How can you take responsibility for your own healthcare?
- How does the healthcare system specifically impact trans and non-binary folx?
An overview of HIV testing and services available through planned parenthood.