Online Event: Birthday Celebration in Honor of Mitchell Gold
April 29, 2021 – 8:00PM to 10:00PM
This milestone birthday fundraiser will consist of a series of toasts, celebrity entertainment, and a raffle auction to fulfill Mitchell’s lifelong dream – to end bullying nationwide – to create a kinder world.
The virtual gathering will take place in April, the anniversary month of the American Psychiatric Association removing “homosexuality” as a mental disorder from the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) in 1973. Next step: to remove “homosexuality” from the sin list.
- Tim Gold, Founder, Tim Gold Dog Training (Husband!)
- Tipper Gore, Former Second Lady of the United States; Social Issues Advocate
- Judith Light, Actress, Producer, Advocate
- Allison O’Connor, President, and CEO, Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams
- Bob Williams, CoFounder, and President of Design, Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams
- Paul Boskind, Ph.D., Activist; Owner & CEO, DeerOaks
- Wally Brewster, Former US Ambassador to the Dominican Republic.
- Jane Clementi, co-founder, and CEO, Tyler Clementi Foundation
- Eloise Goldman, Vice President of Public Relations, Cambria
- Steven Guy, Social Impact Amplifier; Brand Builder
- Michael Marriott, Vice President at Compass; Director at BW Bastian Foundation
- David Mixer, Political Activist; Author
- Katherine Rice, Board Director, MG+BW
- Bob J. Satawake, Author, Speaker, Human Rights Activist
To send Mitchell your warm wishes please email remarks or a short 1-minute video to Victor@tylerclementi.org
Can’t attend but would like to send your love to Mitchell? – PLEASE CLICK HERE
Check out our fabulous Silent Auction! – PLEASE CLICK HERE
**If you prefer to provide your donation directly, please contact Josh Patel at Josh@tylerclementi.org or 301-367-1686