Date(s) - 06/20/2019
4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Ocean County College
Categories LGBT New Jersey events
Join RWJBarnabas Health, Barnabas Health Behavioral Health Center, and Ocean County College for a screening of TRANS, an extraordinary documentary about the transgender community. Following the film, a panel of experts, including Christine McGinn, whose work as a transgender surgeon inspired the documentary, will answer audience questions. Light refreshments and prize drawings at this free event.
- 4 pm: Registration & Networking
- 6 pm: “TRANS” Documentary Screening
- 8 pm: Panel Q&A
Other panelists will include:
- Christine N. McGinn, DO, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, CEO & Founder Papillon Gender Wellness Center
- Mark Schoen, Producer, TRANS Documentary
- Christian Fuscarino, Executive Director, Garden State Equality
- Christine Filippone, PhD, DNP, ANP, MSN, BSN, Director, Epidemiology/Infection Prevention, Community Medical Center; HIV/STI Infection Clinic Nurse Contracted Practitioner, Ocean County Health Department
- Elaine Helms, Founder, Reaching Adolescents In Need (RAIN) Foundation
- Experts from Barnabas Health Behavioral Health Center, Monmouth Medical Center, and Ocean County College
Please call 888-724-7123 or email email@example.com to reserve your seat today!