Date(s) - 07/29/2020
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Paradise/ Empress Hotel
Categories LGBT New Jersey events
Back To Business In-Person Networking at Empress Hotel in Asbury Park
Wednesday, July 29, 2020 – 6:00PM to 9:00PM
We are getting “Back to Business”! Join the New Jersey LGBT Chamber for in-person networking at the beautiful Empress Hotel Pool Deck & Bar in Asbury Park, NJ!
The intention of this event is to begin re-entry into networking in an open, outdoor environment. The Chamber has worked closely with the Empress Hotel to create this event while respecting social distancing guidelines.
This event is $15 for all! $10 will go to supporting Asbury Park Dinner Table, a non-profit committed to supporting local restaurants while feeding local families. The remaining $5 will go to supporting the Chamber’s continued programming efforts.
First Drink will be provided to the First 25 Pre-Registrants/Attendees!
Social Distancing Guidelines:
- Please enter to the Pool Deck through the Empress’ private outdoor entrance
- The use of face masks will be required indoors (ex. using the restroom)
- The use of face masks will be required outdoors when six-foot social distancing cannot be maintained
- To limit contact, we request that you use elbow bumps as opposed to handshakes
- Instead of business cards, we strongly recommend you download the LinkedIn mobile app and connect with fellow attendees by scanning their QR Codes
- Hand sanitizer will be placed strategically around the venue
- Please be respectful of everyone’s comfort level during the re-opening phases