Date(s) - 09/27/2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Categories LGBT New Jersey events
2019 NJ Gay Men’s Awareness Day at Cook Campus Center in New Brunswick
The New Jersey HIV Planning Group’s (NJHPG) Gay Men’s Committee presents the 6th Annual Gay Men’s Awareness Day. This day is in recognition of National Gay Men’s HIV Awareness Day, originally created in 2008 to recognize the disproportionate impact of the epidemic on gay men. The NJHPG has created this event to educate the gay community, as well as the providers who work with them, on unique issues and barriers which impact both HIV care and prevention throughout NJ.
- 9-10am: Registration & Continental Breakfast
- 10-10:10am: Welcome & Moment of Silence
- 10:10-10:20am: End the Epidemic in NJ by 2025 Video
- 10:20-11:30am: Community Member Panel Discussion
- 11:30-12:15pm: Lunch
- 12:15-1:15pm: Affinity Sessions
- 1:20-1:35pm: Entertainment
- 1:35-2pm: Affinity Session Wrap-Up
- 2-3pm: Keynote – End the Epidemic by 2025 – National ReportDaniel Driffin, Co-Founder, Thrive SS
Free parking available in Lots 76, 99C, & 99D, free breakfast and lunch provided.
Free Transportation: Asbury Park Hub (Sponsored by The Center & Project REAL)Location: 805 4th Ave. Asbury Park, NJ 07712 Meeting Time: 7:45-8amContact: ProjectREALap@gmail.com