The next Networking With Style evening at Fiddleheads Restaurant in Jamesburg, will be on Tuesday, January 23, from 6:30 to 9 pm.
Networking With Style, held quarterly, is a unique opportunity to connect your social and professional life and that of your LGBT friends and contacts. Attendees usually work the room, engage and make new friends throughout the evening. “Some just people watch,” says Brian Blatz, general manager of host restaurant Fiddleheads. “Sometimes it takes a few visits to NWS to feel comfortable enough to start mingling. We invite everyone to just be present, enjoy the hospitality from the restaurant and the business hosts. You might meet someone or hear something that inspires new thoughts, or even changes your life,” he says.
This is a free social mixer and party for everyone who identifies as LGBT, or is an ally. Attendees who RSVP are invited to give a less than 60-second (optional) speech about their business or organization or personal passion during the evening. Mix it up with like-minded LGBT people and arrive in style! if you RSVP on Facebook to the event, your name and organization (if applicable), listed on a bulletin board at the event. You can also call 732.521.0878, text 732.250.0524, or email Fiddleheads@FiddleheadsJamesburg.com
Complimentary appetizers, soft drinks and desserts are available all evening and the cost is just a bottle of wine to share! Fiddleheads Restaurant is located at 27 East Railroad Avenue (Rte. 522), just 5 minutes off exit 8A, New Jersey Turnpike, in Jamesburg.
- Your Hosts are:
Brian Blatz and Dan Davis, Fiddleheads Restaurant, FiddleheadsJamesburg.com
- Thomas Callahan, Director of Senior Living Resources, Archer Law Office, LLC, MercerElderLaw.com
- Peter Frycki, Out in Jersey Magazine and New Jersey’s LGBT news and information website, OutInJersey.net
- Bonnie Kantor, NJGayLife.com, the online voice of the LGBT community in the Garden State, and Pressing Issues Web Design, PressingIssues.com
- Steven Russell, Becoming Sound Yoga and Massage, becoming-sound.com
- Joe Renga, NJ LGBT Chamber of Commerce, njlgbtchamber.org