Join the NJ LGBT community on Tuesday, March 28, for LGBT Networking With Style, hosted by the LGBT-owned Fiddleheads Restaurant, in Jamesburg. This is a long running networking event that serves the Central New Jersey LGBT community. Out In Jersey magazine is one of the signature hosts.
The evening will be hosted by Restaurant co-owner Brian Blatz and his partner and chef Dan Davis. The evening includes plenty of time for mixing and mingling. Organizers say to bring your business cards and brochures. Later in the event, there is an open mic, so you can tell the crowd what you do and what you’re looking for in the community.
It is not just a business networking event. Blatz says many local LGBT folks stop in for the night to meet new friends and in some cases doing networking for themselves. Some patrons have found new jobs or discovered services from the many non-profit organizations that attend to help them navigate personal issues and problems at home.
The hosts ask that everyone please bring a bottle of wine to share. There will be complimentary appetizers and soft drinks, provided by Dan Davis.
“Networking With Style is your chance to connect and forge a new path for your social and professional life and that of your LGBT friends and contacts,” says Blatz. He says, “Bring your friends too. Invite them! Work the room… speak out and engage… make new friends and contacts… or just people-watch and enjoy the hospitality.”
Networking With Style is hosted by:
- Brian Blatz and Dan Davis, Fiddleheads Restaurant, FiddleheadsJamesburg.com
- Thomas Callahan, SRES, CPC, Director of Senior Living Resources, Archer Law Offices, MercerElderLaw.com
- Peter Frycki, Out In Jersey Magazine and NJ’s LGBT news and information website, OutInJersey.net
- Bonnie Kantor, NJGayLife.com, the online voice of the LGBT community in the Garden State, and Pressing Issues Web Design, PressingIssues.com
- Steven Russell, Becoming Sound Yoga, Massage and Music, Becoming-Sound.com
- Joe Renga, The New Jersey LGBT Chamber of Commerce, njlgbtchamber.org
Each host business will have a table in the restaurant where you can learn more about them. Fiddleheads Restaurant is at 27 East Railroad Ave (Rte 522), in Jamesburg NJ. The evening starts at 6:30 pm and runs about two hours. This is a free social mixer and party for everyone who identifies as LGBT, or is an ally. Treat yourself to a fun evening of sharing and connecting, where anything can happen!
RSVP by invitation on Facebook or e-mail: Fiddleheads@FiddleheadsJamesburg.com, or by phoning 732-521-0878 (Fiddleheads Restaurant, directly)